Do you need help with Roblox or Robux, or do you want to know the exact difference between the two products? In this article, we will tell you all about it so you know exactly how you can use/activate these products on your smartphone, tablet, Xbox and PC. Did you accidentally buy Robux while needing Roblox credit? In this article we explain how to fix this.
What is the difference between Roblox and Robux?
- Roblox: also known as Roblox credit, is the currency with which you can top up your Roblox account. You can use this credit to buy Robux. Click here to redeem a Roblox code.
- Robux: this is the in-game credit () with which you can adjust/add accessories for your avatar. There are many options including hats, hair, shirts, body types, facial items and much more. You can redeem a Robux code via the Xbox console or the Microsoft Store.
Did you buy Robux while you needed Roblox credit?
You might have accidentally bought a Robux code while you needed Roblox credit. Unfortunately, the purchase cannot be reversed because a Robux code, as also stated on the product page, cannot be refunded or exchanged after it has been delivered by e-mail. This code can only be redeemed via an Xbox console. If you do not have an Xbox console, then it is unfortunately not possible to collect your credit. Read below how to retrieve the credit on an Xbox console.
How to retrieve Robux credit via an Xbox console?
- Turn on the Xbox console.
- Log in to your Xbox console. If you don't have an Xbox account yet, create it first.
- Install and open the Roblox application on your Xbox console.
- Log in with your Roblox account.
- From this moment on, Roblox will synchronize and your Robux credit will be visible on all platforms where you can play Roblox. NOTE: it can take up to 24 hours for your Robux credit to become visible.
How do you install Roblox on your PC?
- Click Start () and open the Microsoft Store.
- Find the Roblox application and open it.
- At the right, click install.
- Log in with the desired account (if you do not have an account yet, you must create it first).
- As soon as the download is complete you will receive a notification and the Roblox application will be found in Start ().
Code redemption issues
How to redeem a Roblox gift card?
Note: if this card is a gift to someone, the gift recipient must follow these steps.
- Go to the Roblox website.
- Log in to your Roblox account.
- Enter your Roblox code via PIN Code.
- Now open the Robux store.
- Select the desired Robux credit.
- For the payment methods, select Redeem Roblox Card ().
- If your Roblox credit is already in your account, you can click directly on Submit Order (so you do not need to enter anything else).
The website asks me for a PIN, where do I find it?
The gift card code that you received from us is the PIN.
I redeemed the code, but it says it’s already redeemed
Most of the time, when this error message appears, the redemption worked. You can see the credit in dollars below the ''Redeem'' button. Please note that Roblox will automatically convert the value of your gift card into dollars.
You don’t see any credit? Then please relog to your Roblox account. If after this, the credit still doesn’t appear, we kindly ask you to contact the Roblox support. They will be able to provide you with technical assistance.
I redeemed the code, but I don’t have any Robux
The Roblox gift card that you purchased on our website does not give Robux, it adds credit to your Roblox account. With this credit, you can purchase the Robux.
I can’t redeem the code (error: An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.)
This error message appears when the Roblox website encounter difficulties. It is not related to the code. It is advised to try to redeem the code later.
If you have already tried that, but the redemption is still impossible, please contact the Roblox support.
The code is invalid
This can happen for 2 reasons:
- You are not redeeming the code on the right page. The gift card is not a ''promo code'' or a ''star code'', it is a gamecard. It must be redeemed on this page.
- You typed the code with a typo. The most common errors are: writing Rl (minuscule L) instead of RI (capital i), and O (capital o) instead of 0 (zero). It is advised to copy and paste the code to avoid typos.
Is the problem not solved after this? Then please contact us at: uquid.freshdesk.com